Sunday 2 May 2010

Karsten Evans, Protest Vote

Protest Vote PPC (South Swindon),
Karsten Evans' endorsement & reply

Do you agree in principle with the aforementioned policy?*
*no commitment to act upon the policy

Answer - "My first job was in Norway and there the tax is graded. Most people pay an average of 30% With the maximum at 60%. I agree completely with the proposal, especially as it will catch MPs and senior council officials, not to mention the bankers. What about a %60 tax on bonuses over 50,000? Bonuses need to discouraged as they are not fair and often unjustified".

In a generic sense, do you believe that the rich should pay more tax and the poor should pay less tax?

Answer - "Yes I do".

Do you pledge to campaign for income tax reform at the next parliament?*
*not necessarily as specified with the above policy

Answer - "I’m a Protest voter... Should I be elected, I would “call for electoral and tax reform” and not just pledge to campaign.
Its what I’m all about! 8¬D".

"I fully endorse your Fairer Tax Campaign".

Karsten Evans
Protest Vote candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment